YUM! That's all people can say when they take a bite out of one of these cookies. In fact, when I take these to work, the entire plate is gone before lunch. Yes, they are that good!
Like most people out there, I do not have a lot of time. Making these cookies is easy and quick when you use a cookie mix! I love the cookie mixes from Betty Crocker! They are available in the bakery aisle at most grocery stores and range from $1.24 - $2.19, usually. AND... the weekend paper or the Betty Crocker website usually has coupons!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
Here are the directions:
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
2. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store cookies in tightly covered container.
- I usually use a lot more sugar than 2 tablespoons to dip the balls of dough into. I cover them completely. And... I sprinkle the Kisses with sugar after they melt a little bit on the cookie.
- Now, all ovens are different! I usually take the cookies out at 7 minutes and remove them with a spatula and place them on wax paper. After that, I quickly put the Kisses on the cookies and like mentioned above, I sprinkle sugar all over the Kisses.
That's all for today, folks! Now, follow me on Instagram if you would like for more baking tips + home decor DIY projects! @fancyfarmhouse815 and @life.of.natalie.815