At Fancy Farmhouse, we look forward to going to work every day.
We're located in beautiful downtown Dixon, Illinois, otherwise known as "hometown of President Ronald Reagan". The Fancy Farmhouse Family is dedicated to growing our business and challenging each other. We all love our jobs, and we believe in work, hard work. Above all, we believe that work should be fun, and together, we have lots of it.
Position #1: Boutique Assistant
Tuesday 9:45am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:45am - 5:00pm
Every other Saturday 9:45am - 2:00pm
- Upload new inventory to the website
- Grow our Instagram + Facebook
- Tag and barcode new inventory with speed and accuracy
- Assists management with building merchandise displays
- Upload new inventory to website
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance. This is super important! We are known for our 5 Star Customer Service!
- Post to Instagram Stories
- Assist management in day-to-day store maintenance while providing excellent service and observing and maintaining all store policies and procedures
- Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items
- Ensure the highest level of service is given to each customer.
- Helps customer make selections by building custom confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Process payment by totally purchases; cash, credit cards, store credits, gift cards
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred custom sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Print Vinyl
- Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes; store merchandise in stock room or move directly to sales floor
Position #2: Sign Maker & DIY Instructor
Friday 5:00pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:45am - 2:00pm
+ more days as needed for private workshops
- Frame Signs
- Paint Signs
- Print Vinyl
- Instruct how to make signs in our DIY Studio
- Post to Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, Snapchat and other misc. social media outlets
To apply for these positions, please fill out the fields below:
PLEASE EMAIL FANCYFARMHOUSETEAM@GMAIL.COM
- position you are applying
- why you think you would be a great fit
- that you can work the assigned hours / days
- please list 3-5 professional references with phone numbers.
- please include your phone number