If you are interested in hosting a FUNdraiser for your organization with us at Fancy Farmhouse, here are some things you need to know!
- Each guest will receive their choice of any of over 200 designs, and the workshop will include all of the supplies to create your signs, plus instructed help from one of our Fancy Farmhouse DIY Instructors!
- We can also do some CUSTOM SIGNS for your workshop. Let's work together and create some amazing pieces! If this is for a school, we will need written permission to use their logo.
- Fundraising workshops can be held at our storefront in Dixon, any day of the week. Or we can come to you!
- The base price per guest depends on the sign they chose. We donate 25% back per ticket sold if we host the DIY Workshop in our DIY Studio. If we come to you, we donate 20% per ticket sold.
- Each guest reserves their spot and chooses their design through a private link set up on the website that will be sent to you within 72 hours of when you book.
- All guests MUST reserve their spots 7 days prior to the event date when doing one of our signature wood signs. If choosing a wood cut out sign, these reservations MUST be done 21 days before the event as we wholesale these and our wood gal needs time to prep.
- Once the party is over, we will print out the sales report for the event and send the amount to the organization or person in charge within one week of the party.
- Food and drinks are allowed! You must be 21 years old or older to consume alcohol in our DIY Studio.
- There is a 12 person minimum for fundraising events. If you do not meet the minimum 7 days prior to the fundraising date, all guests will be refunded and the event will be cancelled. You will receive an invoice for a $25 inconvenience fee for us setting up your link, Facebook event and the marketing we put into your event.
- If you have a 501(c)3 form, we would like to have that as we set up the party link. Please email it to email@example.com. If you do not, please message us to discuss the fundraiser.
- There are 60 spots maximum for workshop, please understand that some signs (welcomes, large pallets, clocks) account for two spaces.